Saturday, August 28, 2010

MTC 7/28-8/24

Elder Hoopes • Elder Overstreet • Elder Garlock
Leaving Sky Harbor 7/28/2010



Safe arrival at the Provo MTC.




Beginning the adventures of Elder Bubba.



• Studying •



Elder Perry--First companion




The 'Field of White' heading to the Provo Temple
A regular sighting on Sunday afternoons.



Mountain behind the temple
Notice the Angel Moroni---my favorite!



Jordan and I in front of the temple.



Side of the temple.




Elder Perry • Elder Garlock • Elder Seitz • Elder King • and friends



Front of the Provo Temple--
It's basically glorious!



Samuel H. Smith and me.



Cream Soda Tree
They say it smells like cream soda, so naturally, I had to sniff it.




Brownies sent from Dear Elder by mom.
Is this how you cut brownies??! It was a hit!




Funny sign that makes me laugh!



Ingrown toe nails---before and after---glad I could share!
 •The District•
Elder Shorthill • Elder Perry • Elder Garlock • Sister Howell • Sister Young • Sister Bisinger •
Elder Russell • Elder Seitz • Elder King




Love this place!

• The Zone •



My name tag. I can read it, can you?!



My awesome birthday package.



Elder Rhodes suspended himself for at least 8 seconds.



Elder 'Grandma' Bake--he dressed up like a grandma for one of
our meetings and was talking like one. He is hilarious!



They started training us with light sabers last week.
Being a missionary isn't what it used to be!



I am the best light arrow archer in my zone.
I am ready to fight Satan in the Ukraine!



Hanging out---next to me is Elder Mills.



Elder King---all alone.



• The Zone •



Elder Perry
and his birthday suspenders--sent from a girl!

No comments: