Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3-7-11

Dear Family,


This week was interesting. We got dogged at least six times or so and contacting was not as a effective. But last week we did find this really old lady that we can take the sacrament to every Sunday. Apparently, until we came, missionaries haven't been there for five or so months. We were shocked and when we got to her last night we got there a little late and she told us that she was crying cuz she thought that we forgot about her.  That would have been pretty bad if we did not show up yesterday. I'm not really sure but she has something wrong with her and she can't leave her house. It's probably a good thing because she is like 110 years old. Ok she is like 90 something, but she looks way older. But I enjoy meeting with her. It's fun to meet with the members.

I recently have been going over a reflection of myself and how I got here. I am thankful for the Atonement that Jesus Christ has fulfilled that will make things work out in the end if we are willing to repent and move on. And I am coming to the realization that the Atonement is for all of us and we have to give ourselves to the Lord's work in order to show Him that we are grateful for His sacrefice.  I'm ready to move forward and give myself to the Lord.

Thank you for all your support family. You know I love you all.

Bubbs

No comments: